Was the prophet of Allah a resentful toyboy?
Mohammed lived a life of hard work and poverty in his early years, until he married his employer,
the wealthy widow Khadija, who ran a trading business and was 15 years older than him.
After that, he lived a life of luxury, and in between servicing Khadija's needs, he had plenty of time to concoct his cult.
However, being kept as a toyboy or gigolo with a woman as his boss must have been a humiliation to Mohammed, and the other citizens of Mecca may have regarded him as a parasite, because he never made many voluntary converts in his hometown, and had to go to Medina to gather a bunch of hoodlums to set his megalomaniac ambitions in motion.
When Khadija died, he went on a rampage of murder, plunder and sexual debauchery which involved the sexual humiliation of women and girls. This was almost certainly a revenge on all women for the perceived humiliation he had received by being Khadija's employee and toyboy.
- He made his little child sex-slave Ayesha clean up the semen after he had come all over his clothes when he was doing mufa 'khathat with her. He certainly didn't love the child, because if he had loved her he would have respected her innocence and not forced his depraved activities on her.
- He raped the 17 year old Safiyah after killing her father and torturing her husband Kinana to death.
- Another victim of Muhammad was Rayhana, a 15 year old girl from the tribe of Banu Quraiza. Muhammad massacred all the men of that tribe. Then women were brought to him to pick and he chose Rayhana. So she became the sex-slave to the murderer of her father, brothers and uncles.
What we see with Mohammed's relations with women is an obsession with dominance/submission, and perverted and twisted lusts, as when he had sex with his own daughter-in-law, and later in life started lusting after babies.
Also, the Koran is full of woman-hating commands and statements:
- A woman is worth one-half a man. 2:282
- Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:11
- "All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24
- Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34
- Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98 (yet it was Khalija's business ability that set Mohammed up in the first place. A case of sour grapes?)
- Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23
- Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15
- Most of the inhabitants of hell are women
Unfortunately, millions of women have been paying the price of Mohammed's injured pride for the past 1400 years, and will continue to do so for ever unless we destroy his cult as a political and social force in the world.
"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men." - Winston Churchill
The Killing of Qandeel Baloch – BBC Documentary - As more information has emerged about the brutal honor killing of Pakistan’s social media queen Qandeel Baloch, a clearer image of the events begin to emer...