Isis ethnic cleansers of Shiites leave Iraqi city morgue overflowing - Sunni killers: The second of Miles Amoore’s dispatches from Iraq Miles Amoore Published: 31 August 2014 Isis fighters lead away Iraqi soldiers after their ...
Sunday, 24 January 2010
ISLAMIC AWARENESS AND ISLAMOPHOBIA
What we kuffars need to know about Islam and Islamophobia
There is no such thing as 'Islamophobia', just as there is no 'Lionophobia' or 'Tigerophobia' . A phobia is an irrational fear. Fear of Islam is rational and well justified...
1) Islam is monolithic, static and unresponsive to change. It is based on the Koran, a hate-filled rant written by a psychopathic pedophile which claims to be the 'Eternal Word of God'.
If you are a Muslim you must accept the Koran without question, as the unchangeable and unchallengeable word of God. If you do not accept ALL of the Koran (including the passages that incite murder, maiming and rape) then you are an apostate and other Muslims have a duty to kill you. Islam is a monolithic, petrified and fossilized meme, and can never separate itself or progress from this barbaric 7th century text. Modernization (Bid'ah) is strictly forbidden "Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire."
2) Islam does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them in any positive way. Islam is totally different from any other religion. There is no Golden Rule. There is no 'Thou Shalt not Kill', no requirement for truth. In fact killing (Jihad) and lying (Taqiyya) to further the expansion of Islam are regarded as virtues. Islam is the classic meme or 'mind-virus' - the rabies of religions.
Those aspects of the cult which appear to imitate Judeo-Christianity are in fact a thin veneer covering vicious and evil barbarism. The pivot of Islamic existence is an implacable hatred of the non-believer, which is taught from infancy. All the rest of the 'religion' revolves around this divinely decreed requirement to kill, maim, rape, subjugate, plunder and humiliate the infidel. Jews and Christians are pigs and apes. Islam has produced nothing of use or interest to other cultures for the last 500 years. Islam is a theocratic, pre-rational phase of social development which Europe left behind in the sixteenth century.
3) Islamic culture continues to be in all respects inferior to the West. It produces no artistic or scientific output of any significance. Islamic society is barbaric, irrational, primitive, tribal and sexist. Stonings, honor killings, use of women as possessions, institutionalised pedophilia and incest, polygamy and illiteracy abound. Aggressive arrogance is used as a cover for barbarous ignorance.
4) Islam is violent, and aggressive to its very core. The Koran advocates terrorism and Allah rewards those who kill infidels. Islam is engaged in a 1400 year old 'clash of civilisations' where all other cultures are regarded as 'Jahiliya' to be destroyed, censored and suppressed. The world is divided into Dar al-Harb and Dar-al-Islam. Dar al-Islam has bloody borders and is permanently at war with Dar al-Harb. This war does not just apply to the West. Anarchic failed states such Pakistan and Afghanistan were once peaceful and prosperous Buddhist countries, but all traces of their Buddhist history have been eliminated. Pacifism is no protection against Islamic predation.
5) Islam is a political ideology as well as being an irrationalist cult, and is used for political advantage, often by cynical rulers who live as playboys in the fleshpots of Dar al-Harb. Although utterly irrational and obscurantist, Islam survives because it provides the justification for a medieval power structure where the priests are at the top, the Islamic male in the middle, and women and kaffirs at the bottom.
6) Muslims are continually criticising the West - moaning, whingeing, whining and complaining, even when they have chosen to come and breed here. The are perpetually pleading for special treatment with alternating temper tantrums and threats of riots and terrorism interspersed with sulky infantile displays of victim status. They especially resent westerners applying modern standards of analysis to their protected 'victim culture', and will scream 'racism' in response to any real or imagined provocation.
7) Uniquely among immigrants, Muslims refuse to fit in with the host society. Instead they expect the hosts to fit in with them. This causes real problems in employability as the employer can expect far greater numbers of lawsuits alleging discrimination etc from Muslim employees than from less 'victimised' groups.
Muslims also are a major security risk in sensitive occupations such as police, armed forces, airports etc. Their first loyalty is to the Ummah, not to their country (whose institutions and culture they hate).
8) Wariness about Muslims is natural and normal. These people really do want to kill us, plunder our property and rape and subjugate our children. The Koran tells them to do it and their role-model Mohammed set an example of divinely justified criminality which Muslims endeavor to follow.
The Least You Need To Know About Islam
IF YOU HAD the opportunity to educate every kafir (non-Muslim) on earth about Islam but with one restriction — you could only tell them three facts — which three would you choose?
Non-Muslims don't need to know everything. Do they need to know Mohammad married a six year-old? Will that help them? Does it really matter to a non-Muslim who has no desire to become a follower? Probably not. But it is very important for a non-Muslim to know about the principle of taqiyya.
Another good choice would be to tell the kafirs what a Muslim means when he says, "Islam is a religion of peace."
There are many possible good choices, but the point is, for national policies about Islam to be changed, the politicians involved will need the support of a large number of their voters. And for that to happen, a lot more kafirs need to know some basic information about Islam.
But as you know, it's a big subject. There's a lot to learn, and most people have other interests and are not going to devote much time to it. So the question I think we should be asking ourselves is: "What is the least a kafir needs to know?"
What three ideas or facts would you choose if you could only choose three?
If you had your points down to three and you were clear what they were, it would be easier to work those points into conversations. And you could become very good at delivering those three points. You would be more effective in those conversations — more persuasive, more convincing, less likely to provoke a negative reaction.
Not only that, but if you give enough information to get someone interested, their own desire to learn will spur them on. You don't have to tell them everything. In fact, if you try, they will probably resist the information. You just need to say enough to arouse their interest, and say it well enough to be convincing.
This is important. Where the rubber meets the road in this work is our one-on-one conversations with people who don't yet understand the danger we're in. In those conversations, we can gain new allies, or we can push people further away from the cause, depending on how well we do it. Having three clear points we want to deliver — points we have decided ahead of time and have given some thought to — will improve how well we do it.
If I could only choose three points to make, I'd make these:
1. Islam has not been hijacked. That Islam has been hijacked is what non-Muslims naturally assume because they assume all religions are the same. So they further assume that some crazies must have hijacked the religion because surely no religion would actually encourage the killing of innocents. We want to believe the religion has been hijacked. Once people realize it isn't true, we can start talking about real solutions.
2. Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam. The principle of taqiyya is surprising to non-Muslims. Knowing about the principle helps immunize non-Muslims from the deception. They can at least not take everything a Muslim leader says at face value. You can see (and share) some excellent examples of taqiyya in the movie, Obsession.
3. Striving to institute worldwide Shari'a law is a religious duty. Many people don't realize how politically-oriented Islam is at its core. Shari'a is the law of Allah. Any other form of government is a sin. It is their duty as a Muslim to keep striving until all governments have been converted to Shari'a law. I think when kafirs understand this, they will immediately grasp the basic principle that all governments must immediately stop all concessions to Islam.
Those are the three I would choose. Which three would you choose?
Why we must stop legitimizing Muslim grievances
'There is no surer path to Muslim violence than through the legitimization of Muslim grievance. And once you accept the legitimacy of the grievance, then you are also bound to accept the legitimacy of the violence that follows.
Violence begins with grievance. Grievance is the pretext for violence and the narrative for the violence. Liberals make a fetish of separating the grievance from the violence, emphasizing constructive means of resolving the grievance. But what do you do when the grievance and the violence are inseparable?
Grievance is the stories that Muslims tell themselves to justify their violence. To explain why they kill children and why they murder the innocent. The list of grievances is an endless as the violence. Every act of violence carries its own narrative. The endless Muslim conflicts throughout the world all carry their burden of history. But it isn't a history that can be resolved with a tolerance session... More
Islamic theology is crap
Mufa'khathat or Muslim thighing of children - the example set by 'The Perfect Man'
BBC Appeasement, National self-loathing, Dhimmitude and Taqiyya
St George, Islam, Muslims, Multiculturalism and Community Cohesion
Islamist infiltration and subversion in the Scottish Nationalist Party
Islam, cultural self-loathing and postmodernism in academia
Violent Muslim Homophobia - The Jihad against gays
Abrogation of the Koran, Koranic Contradictions and Taqiyya
Ridicule, mockey and satire - the best weapons against Islam
Razzia or Ghazwa - Muslim raids of rape, pillage and enslavement
Islam is powered by Muslim sexual repression
Community Cohesion - Muslims behaving badly