The Ummah - the Muslim Master Race
If you visit Islamic websites, you can't help noticing how biologically unrelated Muslims refer to each other as 'brothers and sisters'. Try googling for 'brothers and sisters in Islam', and you'll see what I mean.
In contrast, all the non-Muslim inhabitants of the planet are kaffirs, kuffars, kafirs, kufrs or other variant spellings, which are usually translated as 'infidels'. Infidels in turn are subdivided into Dhimmis or Harbis, according to whether they should be subjugated or killed outright. All kafirs are 'najis' - filth.
The Muslims' loyalty to this imaginary brotherhood (known as The Ummah) trumps and overrides all other loyalties and obligations, including any loyalty to their country of residence and obligation to obey its kafir 'man-made' laws. Islam is not really a religion, it's more an international criminal conspiracy.
Islam has more in common with the Mafia than with Methodism.
The Ummah as one enormous Fifth Column within the West.
Muslim leaders make no secret of their plans to use the Ummah's mob-loyalty and swarm-solidarity as a means of conquest of the West from within, as shown by the following extract from a speech by Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, the Secretary General of the sinister Organization of the Islamic Conference:
'The Muslim Ummah, means the “community of the faithful”. It is a unique bond that has no similar example under any other political or religious system in the world. It is a belonging to ideals which bring Muslims together in an eternal brotherhood lock which transcends all other consideration of allegiance or loyalties or barriers of nationhood, ethnicity, geography or language.' http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/09/oic-fights-islamophobia-at-columbia.html
You’ll never see it stated more plainly than that: Islam transcends any loyalties of nationhood. Muslims carry no obligation save to the Ummah; anything else is a temporary strategy, to be discarded as soon as it is expedient to do so.
The Rabid Religion
Islam is of course the classic example of a contagious mental parasite, mind-virus, or meme.
Just as a biological virus hijacks the body's biochemical pathways to spread and produce more of itself, and a computer virus hijacks the computer operating system's flow of control to do the same, so a meme hijacks its victim's psychological drives to spread itself and destroy rival memes.
The easiest and most powerful psychological urge to hijack is fear, and Islam does this perfectly by gory tales of eternal torture for people who don't believe that Mohammed's ramblings, rantings and ravings are the word of God.
The next most powerful urge is sex, and Islam does this very efficiently too, by seclusion of women resulting in frustrated young men blowing kuffars and themselves up to get into Allah's brothel in the sky. Islam is sex gone sour.
The desire for loot is also a powerful motivator, and divine permission to rape and pillage the Kafirs has always been an attraction for recruiting a large criminal element into Islam.
False kin and tribalism
But another psychological urge is kin preference and tribalism. As they say, 'blood's thicker than water', and by hijacking the natural biological desire to help one's own kin, if necessary at the expense of unrelated individuals, Islam sets up a self-reinforcing 'false kin' group or tribe. This pseudo-kinship is the Ummah.
Not only does Islam set up a false kin group, but Islam is violently, permanently and implacably hostile to non-kindred. Kafirs are described as 'najis', which means 'filthy' or 'contaminated' . The opposite to 'najis' is 'pak' which means 'pure'. Hence Pakistan means 'land of the pure'.
For Muslims, loyalty to the Ummah trumps everything else. Western failure to realise this one simple fact has resulted in military and security disasters in the past, and will no doubt result in worse ones in the future.
Being a Muslim appears to be an all-encompassing, all-consuming identity that overrides everything else. For them, nothing else – their race, their nationality, their occupation, their language – matters except for being Muslim, which unites all Muslims in the world.
Muslims are forbidden to take non-Muslims as friends or advisors, and automatically assume all non-Muslims wish them harm:
118. O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.
- Koran, Surah Al Imraan, verse 118
This is of course psychological projection of their own deceitfulness and hatred onto the imagined motives of others.
Us and Them
There is none of the Christian ideal of the Brotherhood of Man in Islam, only the Brotherhood of the Ummah. Moral obligations apply only within the Ummah: the relationship of Ummah to kuffar is one of predator to prey. In fact Islam is aggressively obsessed by The Other, and deliberately cultivates a seething hatred towards infidels, which can burst into rage at the least provocation.
As this overriding loyalty to the Ummah is central to Islam , Muslims must always be at best a divisive and disruptive social influence, and at worst a predatory criminal underworld, in any Kafir nation unlucky enough to have a large Muslim presence.
The difference between predatory cults such as Islam and real religions, is that a true religion attempts to bring out the best in people, whereas a predatory cult does the opposite.
Muslims inhabit a different moral universe from the rest of us, where good is evil and evil is good, if it serves the purposes of Islam.
While other religions teach goodwill to mankind, Islam teaches hostility to all non-members of the cult.
Jesus, in the parable of the Good Samaritan, taught his followers to help all people in need, irrespective of their religion. Jews are commanded to be a light unto the nations. The Buddha taught compassion for all suffering beings.
But in Islam, charity applies only to fellow Muslims, and in fact many Islamic charities are money-launderers for jihad.There is no Golden Rule in Islam. There is no place for conscience in Islam. Peel away the thin veneer of religiosity, and all you find is vicious, primitive, predatory tribalism.
As well as the various forms of organized premeditated jihad, Muslims are psychologically primed to be opportunist jihadists, spontaneously attacking their prey like packs of hyenas as soon as they sense they have the numerical advantage. Islam legitimizes and encourages predatory attacks on infidels.
This kind of spontaneous, opportunistic jihad is exemplified by the 'Street Jihad' attacks in Europe, and Islamic gang rapes such as that of Lara Logan.
Most religions have a restraining influence on anti-social behavior, but Islam has precisely the opposite effect due to deliberate destruction of the conscience.
Islam incites and excuses crime against infidels. Because of their arrogant sense of supremacy and automatic entitlement, Muslims regard infidels not as fellow human beings, but as walking opportunities for plunder , parasitism and rape.
To the observant Muslim, we kafirs are on a par with excrement and urine, as the following extracts from Islamic scripture demonstrate...
Hateful Muslim mumbo-jumbo from 'Najis things'
"84. * The following ten things are essentially najis:
* Dead body
* Alcoholic liquors
* The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat.
Urine and Faeces
85. * Urine and faeces of the following living beings are najis:
* Human beings
* Animals whose meat is haraam to eat, and whose blood gushes out forcefully when its large vein (jugular) is slit. The excretion of those animals who are haraam to eat, but its blood does not gush forth forcefully when killed, like haraam fish, is Pak. Similarly, droppings of mosquito and flies are Pak. Of course, the urine of an animal whose meat is haraam, should be avoided as per obligatory precaution, even if its blood does not gush forth when killed.
86. The urine and droppings of those birds which are haraam to eat, is Pak, but it is better to avoid them.
87. * The urine and excretion of an animal who subsists on najasat, and of a goat who was nursed by a pig, and of a quadruped who has been defiled by a human being, are najis.
88. The semen of human beings, and of every animal whose blood gushes when its large vein (jugular) is cut, is najis.
89. The dead body of a human being is najis. Similarly the dead body of any animal whose blood gushes forth with force is najis, irrespective of whether it dies a natural death, or is killed in a manner other than that prescribed by Islam. As the blood o f a fish does not gush forth, its dead body is Pak, even if it dies in water.
90. Those parts of a dead body which do not contain life like, wool, hair, teeth, nails, bones and horns are Pak.
91. If flesh, or any other part which contains life, is cut off from the body of a living human being, or a living animal whose blood gushes forth, it will be najis.
92. Small pieces of skin which peel off from the lips, or other parts of the body, are Pak.
93. * An egg from the body of a dead hen, is Pak, but its exterior must be washed.
94. If a lamb or a kid dies before it is able to graze, the rennet (cheese) found in its stomach is Pak, but its exterior should be washed with water.
95. The liquid medicines, perfumes, ghee, soap and wax polish which are imported, are Pak, if one is not sure of their being najis.
96. Fat, meat or hide of an animal, about which there is a probability that it may have been slaughtered according to the Islamic law, are Pak. However, if these things are obtained from a non-Muslim, or from a Muslim who himself obtained them from a non -Muslim, without investigating whether the animal was slaughtered according to Islamic law, it is haraam to eat that meat and fat, but namaz in that hide will be permissible. But, if these things are obtained from Muslim Bazaar, or a Muslim, and it is not known that he got them from a non-Muslim, or if it is known that he got from a non-Muslim but there is a great probability that he has investigated about it being slaughtered according to Shariah, then eating such meat and fat is permissible.
97. The blood of a human being, and of every animal whose blood gushes forth when its large vein is cut, is najis. The blood of an animal like a fish, or an insect like mosquito, is Pak because it does not gush forth..
98. * If an animal whose meat is halal to eat, is slaughtered in accordance with the method prescribed by Shariah, and enough blood flows out, the blood of which is still left in its body is Pak. However, the blood which goes back into the body of the animal due to breath, or because of its head having been at a higher level at the time of its slaughtering, is najis.
99. As a recommended precaution, one should refrain from eating an egg which has even the smallest amount of blood in it. However, if the blood is in the yolk (yellow potion) the albumen (white portion) will be Pak, as long as the skin over the yolk is not torn.
100. The blood which is sometimes seen while milking an animal, is najis, and makes the milk najis.
101. If the blood which comes from inside the teeth, vanishes as it gets mixed with the saliva, the saliva is Pak.
102. * If the blood which dries under the nail or skin, on account of being hurt, can no longer be called blood, it is Pak. But if it is blood and is seen as such, then it is najis. And if a hole appears in the nail or the skin, and if it is difficult t o remove the blood and to make it Pak for the purpose of Wudhu or Ghusl, then one should perform tayammum.
103. If a person cannot discern whether it is dried blood under the skin, or that the flesh has turned that way because of being hit, it is Pak.
104. * Even a small particle of blood falling in the food, while it is being boiled, will make the entire food together with its container najis, as per obligatory precaution, and boiling, heat, or fire does not make it Pak.
105. When a wound is healing, and pus forms around it, that substance is Pak if it is not known to have been mixed with blood. Dogs and Pigs
106. The dogs and pigs which live on land are najis, and even their hair, bones, paws and nails, and every liquid substance of their body, is najis. However, sea dogs and pigs are Pak.
107. * An infidel i.e. a person who does not believe in Allah and His Oneness, is najis. Similarly, Ghulat who believe in any of the holy twelve Imams as God, or that they are incarnations of God, and Khawarij and Nawasib who express enmity towards th e holy Imams, are also najis. And similar is the case of those who deny Prophethood, or any of the necessary laws of Islam, like, namaz and fasting, which are believed by the Muslims as a part of Islam, and which they also know as such. As regards the people of the Book (i.e. the Jews and the Christians) who do not accept the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah (Peace be upon him and his progeny), they are commonly considered najis, but it is not improbable that they are Pak. However, it is better to avoid them.
108. The entire body of a Kafir, including his hair and nails, and all liquid substances of his body, are najis.
109. * If the parents, paternal grandmother and paternal grandfather of a minor child are all kafir, that child is najis, except when he is intelligent enough, and professes Islam. When, even one person from his parents or grandparents is a Muslim, the child is Pak (The details will be explained in rule 217).
110. * A person about whom it is not known whether he is a Muslim or not, and if no signs exist to establish him as a Muslim, he will be considered Pak. But he will not have the privileges of a Muslim, like, he cannot marry a Muslim woman, nor can he be buried in a Muslim cemetery.
111. Any person who abuses any of the twelve holy Imams on account of enmity, is najis... etc etc etc...